Thursday, January 10, 2013

Continued Interview with Raegan Brogdon




Business & Life Questions

1) What is the best advice you have ever received regarding your business or life? Trust your gut.  If it goes wrong, learn from it and move onto the next thing.  Thanks, Momma

2) How do you stay motivated?  If I'm not motivated those around me won't be.  So, I'm constantly reading new things to help manage and inspire people.  I think knowledge and forward thinking helps in daily life and motivates me to keep up with this wonderful industry.

3) What quote or mantra do you live by? I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, But I'm alive.  I'm human and I'm not perfect But I'm thankful

4) What is the most challenging part of running a business? keeping up!  There is always a million and one things to do...it's a juggling act, just got to know what to juggle at the same time

5) How do you keep your staff? I do not have a high turn over.  The newest person on my team started working 1 1/2 years ago. I treat people with, respect and have an open door policy.  If you allow people to talk to you, their voice is heard, people need to be heard. 

6) What is your proudest moment as a business owner? Building my new spa

Fun Questions


1) What move could you watch over and over again? Sixteen candles- I've watched that movie since junior high, never gets old.

2) Early bird or night owl? EARLY BIRD!!!

3) Watching TV or reading a book? TV

4) Favorite meal? Not really a meal- but, I love fried pickles

5) What is something about you that would surprise or readers?  I hate change.  I'm constantly changing things around me but my daily routine is never  changing.







No comments:

Post a Comment